Saturday, August 04, 2012

RasPi Wi-Fi

I looked on this list of working wifi adapters for one to try out and found the Linksys WUSB100 adapter worked out of the box. I just had to add my network details to a config file as described at the bottom of this blog post. Now the problem is I need a powered USB hub to get enough juice to my keyboard, mouse, and wifi adapter. I can only plug in two at a time for now so I tried out text browsing the Internet with the command line browser Lynx. It's a different experience, cool!

1 comment :

davidbond said...

Wonderful blog post! I am highly agree with the publisher's opinion.
The removal of info always causes a person to some a feeling of discontent.
A variety of data recovery tools are actually launched by the experts, which would mean that an individual can certainly easily restore his damaged or lost details.
Individual has to be well aware of possible important information retrieval tools to make certain that he'll handle the information removal situation in just a best way.
recover deleted emails outlook 2007