- Processing: easy, but connecting to an Arduino through Processing, still working on it
- Arduino: easy
- Python: tricky, downgrade to 2.7.3 for 32-bit, then Pygame will run.
- Pygame: easy, once above is done
- FileZilla: easy
- HTML editor, TextWrangler
- Scratch: easy, 2.0 is now online!
- Logo for GoGo Board: no Mac driver? Not sure but working on it.
Sunday, February 10, 2013
I'm in the process of porting my instructional programming environment from Windows to Mac (10.8). That's Processing, Arduino, Python, Pygame, HTML editors and FTP apps, Scratch, Logo for GoGo Board.